Return and Refund Policy
Our return policy lasts 7 calendar days from receipt of the product for a full refund or exchange, in the unlikely event that the delivered product is damaged, defective or incorrect. If 7 calendar days have passed since you received the package, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition as when you received it. It must also be in its original packaging.
Return contact details:
Please contact our customer service at the following email address: email@example.com to obtain the return address before making any decision. We will not take any responsibility for any package returned without a confirmation letter or notice from us.
As soon as we receive your item, we will inspect it and immediately notify you of the status of your returned item. If your return is approved, we’ll issue a refund to your credit card (or the original payment method). You will receive the credit within a certain number of days, depending on the policies of your card issuer.
At universaljacket, the customer is King!
We offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee on all of our items!
To offer you complete satisfaction, we have implemented a simple and effective return policy.
Here are the 5 scenarios:
1. YOU WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL OR MODIFY YOUR ORDER
We process orders you place promptly, usually within 1 – 2 business days. For this reason, you have 24 hours after ordering to send a cancellation or modification email to firstname.lastname@example.org. After 24 hours, you can still cancel your order but there will be 35% deduction of the paid amount and remaining 65% will be refunded back within 7 working day
2. YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR PACKAGE
Our delivery times are 14 to 18 working days.
If you do not receive your item within 30 days then we will give you a full refund and you can keep the item when you receive it. Contact us at email@example.com to notify us of an item not received.
For more details, discover our delivery policy.
3. YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR ITEM BUT YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH IT
No worries! You can return your item to us up to 30 days after receipt.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition, you received it.
Here is how to do it in 2 steps:
- Contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify you that you are going to make a return.
- Send your article along with the form to the address we will send you by email.
The item (s) must be returned in perfect condition, either in their original packaging or in another. In the event of deterioration of the item, Promo Pratique may refuse the return, replacement, or refund because the item may no longer be considered new. If the item has been misused it will not be refundable.
After receipt of the item in our warehouses, we will refund the amount of your purchase (item cost + delivery) in the form of a voucher. Return shipping costs are your responsibility.
4. YOU RECEIVED YOUR ITEM BUT IT ARRIVED AT YOU DAMAGED
It may happen that your package is shaken during delivery and your item arrives broken.
In this case or in the case of a design defect, contact us at email@example.com with the following details:
- Your order number
- Description of the problem (incorrect/defective item, etc.)
- A photo or a video
You will not need to send the product back and we will refund your order amount directly as a voucher.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (E-mail assistance available 24/7)
5. How do I return a product?
Return address: 🏠 139 Williams St, San Leandro, CA 94577, USA
A: If a customer wishes to return the item, we will only accept the return of the items if they meet all of the following conditions:
- Within 30 days of receiving your shipment
- In its original condition
- Unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging
After contacting our supports and receiving our response, please follow these instructions exactly:
- Pack all returned items, along with a printout of your purchase confirmation email.
- Go to your local post office, or other couriers, to ship the package to the address below:
139 Williams St, San Leandro, CA 94577, USA
Please provide us with the post or courier tracking number.
You will receive an email as soon as we have received your items. We will also send you another email to let you know if we approve or deny the refund in your case.
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning the items. Shipping charges are not refundable. If you receive a refund, the return shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
Refunds will be made on the basis of your original payment method. It may take 3 to 8 business days for your refund to be issued and your account accredited.
Promotions and discounts will not be refunded.
THANKS, AND WE WISH YOU HAD A GOOD PURCHASING EXPERIENCE WITH US!